segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2016

INQUIRY

Sir,
I am Dr. N.E. Dan-Kano, the Director of the National Agency for Petroleum
and Pipeline Marketing (NAPPM) Nigeria; by virtue of which I am also the
leader of Nigeria`s delegation to the London International Petroleum
Exchange.
I have $18mllion capital which I need your assistance to transmit out to
safety and possible investment. I acquired the capital by having the
NAPPM supply more quantities of petroleum to buyers - than what were
actually recorded and reported to our government.
The fund has been freely floating in our (NAPPM) but now I am leaving the
agency in the coming months due to health reasons; so I urgently need to
extract and move out the fund to safety. I need to work with you and move
the fund to the safety of your account.
On completion of the transfer, you would retain 10-percent of the capital.

For more details, please revert to me through the below stated email and
phone number.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. N.E. Dan-Kano
Email: nassdk60@yahoo.com (Please email me here)
HP: +447937466527

February 01, 2016

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário