quarta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2017

Investment Proposal

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment, I did not know how this will be done in your country therefore I seek for Beneficial projects for the organizations in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Schools, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector as I am proposing to invest the sum of Ten Million Great British Pounds (10,000,000 GBP)

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I have retired from my position as the Chairman of HSBC London.

As business inclined man, I want you to come up with your individual business/ investment ideas as I will welcome it from the bottom of my heart.
Kindly revert back if you have any ideas in the following sectors for further discussion and negotiation

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Douglas Jardine Flint
HSBC Group Chairman
8 Canada Square London E14 5HQ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário