domingo, 2 de maio de 2021

GTREETINGS

My name is Dr. Gomez Rosa, am 30 years of age, am married with a kid. I was born and brought up here in Bolton On Swale, North Yorkshire UK. I’m a Lab Operative at a Pharmaceutical Company; HEALTH-PRO PHARMACEUTICALS. You can reach me on my whatsapp: +44 7522 646835.

I want to introduce you to a business supply with our company. Our company is into production of Pharmaceutical products and Vaccines. Something special came up in our office that can make us to visit India within the next five days. This is an opportunity for both of us to meet in India.

Our company sacked our formal purchasing manager couple of weeks ago. Now I have been appointed as the acting purchasing manager of the company. We urgently need a product for the production of our pharmaceutical products and vaccines cos this company is out of stocks right now.

There is a product our company is looking for. The product name is GULA SPECIAL STONES 100% PURITY. I will like us to make this as a partnership business between you and i, and when the business is over then we will share the profit realized.

Our company former purchasing manager use to travel to INDIA with me to buy this same product at a lower cost of $1,000 USD per one packet of 50grams, but he used to supply to our company at a higher cost of $3,500 USD per one packet of 50grams of same product.

The company doesn't know the real price or have the direct contact of the INDIA local farmer who sells this GULA SPECIAL STONES 100% PURITY in INDIA. A man named Mr. Sharma who used to supply our formal purchasing manager betrayed me in our last supply December cos he refused given me 20% out of the profits as he used to.

Right now Mr. Sharma is in AMERICA running his own company due to huge profits he made out of this business supply with our company just for 2years, but he betrayed me who introduced him to the product supply which he was making a very good profits.

Now our company want to buy this same product by this week. Company demand about 100 packets or more, but the challenge now is if you can be capable to handle this product supply with the company when we get to India, and also if you won't betray me just as Mr. Sharma did.

I have the contact details of the local farmer in INDIA which I’ll send to you later on. I could have contacted the local farmer directly to buy the product, but I don't have the money to run this product supply with my company. This is why I needed you to handle it with our company.

Regards,
Dr. Gomez Rosa.
Assistant Lab. Operative.
HEALTHPRO PHARMACEUTICAL.
Corporate Office.
Gascoyne Way, 30 Castle St. Hertford, SG14 1HD, United Kingdom, UK.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário