quarta-feira, 21 de julho de 2021

From Mrs. Mhpo Rebecca Mandela

My Dear,

I am Mrs. Mhpo Rebecca Mandela from south Africa and it is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i and my child intend to establish with you.

I want to confide on you for the brighter future of my child in the hope that you can support and assist us in getting our inherited fund moved to your account for business investment according to your advice.

There is USA 5 Million dollars) which my late husband deposited in a Financial Company here and declared it as family valuables before sudden death.

Now i and my little son (Nomvula Sopete Mandela) have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us so that this money can be released from the Security Company and moved to you for a joint investment purposes over there for our common benefit.

If you can be of assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 10% of the total fund for your assistance in getting the fund released from the Financial Company. Please respond me on nomvulasopetec0@gmail.com

I await your soonest response.

Mrs. Mhpo Rebecca Mandela

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário