segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2015

INQUIRY

Hello,
I am Dr. N.E. Dan-Kano, the Director of the National Agency for Petroleum
and Pipeline Marketing (NAPPM) Nigeria; by virtue of which I am also the
leader of Nigeria`s delegation to the London International Petroleum
Exchange from where I am sending this email to you.
I have $18mllion capital which I need your collaboration to transmit out
to safety and for possible investment. I acquired the capital by
supplying more quantities of petroleum to buyers - than what were actually
recorded and reported to the government.
The fund has been floating in our (NAPPM) account but now I am leaving the
agency in the coming months due to health reasons; so I need to extract
and move this fund to safety without delay.

On completion of the transfer, you would retain 10-percent of the capital.
Please be assured your vocation would not be a hindrance.
I wait to hear or read from you on the below stated email and telephone
number.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. N.E. Dan-Kano
Email: nassdk60@yahoo.com (Please mail me here)
HP: +447937466527

December 15, 2015

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário