quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2019

God Be With You

God Be With You..
 
As you are going through this, i don't want you to feel bad for the
 
sake of my condition because i have this strong believe that everybody
 
will be dead someday. My name is Teresa j. Walters, i was born on
 
November 24, 1965, i am a widow, was working in New Mexico but
 
currently receiving treatment in Cary, North Carolina. I have been
 
diagnosed with Swine flu which was not discovered early due to my
 
laziness in taking care of my health. Before this time, i am disable
 
because i have cancer of the brain making hearing and speaking very
 
difficult to me. All the efforts of the doctors to revive me has been
 
to no avail and right now, i have just a few weeks to live according
 
to medical professionals. I have not really lived my life so well
 
because i never cared for anybody despite my wealth, all i ever cared
 
for was my business and investments as that was the only thing i cared
 
for. Now i regret everything because i now know that life is not all
 
about properties and wealth. Now that i am about to leave this world,
 
i believe that it would be the call of God only if i realized and
 
correct my past mistakes. I have given most of my wealth to friends
 
and relatives. I have always wished that God should be merciful to me
 
which is the reason why i have decided to give arms to charity
 
organization and the less privileged in the society even if it would
 
be one of the good thing i do before i leave this earth.My health has
 
gone worse and i cannot do this on my own anymore, i remember that i
 
once asked members of my family to do this for me but they took
 
absolute advantage of my wealth and my health situation. I am looking
 
for a God fearing Person who can help me accomplished my wish before i
 
leave this earth.. Please if you are Good person do kindly get back to
 
me so that i can give you more details

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário